Some days are just a 'bottoms-up' kind of day!!

Dec 26, 2007

A few Christmas Moments

We don't celebrate our Christmas until tomorrow! The presents are still under the tree and the stockings have just been stuffed! My daughter is on the road, on her way home. She should be home by midnight, so I'm anxious to know when she'll be home safe. Hubby is working nights tonight, so once he gets up, we'll be having our traditional family Christmas - two days late! No problem though - as long as we're together.

We did have some great moments with extended family though. Here's some of my favourite shots from the last few days.

My 83 year Mom. She's opening the digital photo frame we got her - which she loved!!


My darling DD, drinking hot Cranberry Tea. My Auntie Lea in the background.




This is a cousin of my Dad's from way back! Juliette. Isn't she lovely?



DH's cousin's girls. They put makeup on me and did my hair today!!


And my favourite holiday photo. Gracie, dreaming of what's in her stocking!!

7 comments:

Mom2Drew said...

Oh how fun! We do Christmas after the fact when we go home to Florida every other year...it's kinda fun getting to do it after everyone is done with theirs. OK, your DD has THE most adorable look ever, love her hair! Please let her know.

Jan said...

Love your pics, Debb! These are wonderful. Your mom is just precious, as is your whole family. Looks like a great time!

Michelle said...

those are great! but my favorite has to be gracie. love the composition and the bokeh is beautiful.

Tori said...

Love these! I especially love the one of Gracie.

Krista P said...

Love the bow on the hair and makeup pic. You're nice to play along.

Team Design-Bytes said...

Deb these are just wonderful to see! Wishing you guys all a Happy Holiday season, late or not... being together is what counts most.
-K

Anonymous said...

These are freakin' adorable Debb, I just love Gracie :)

Those grandma's look great for their age :)

Karen

My Visitors

My Own Karma

kar·ma (kär'me) -- [from the root kri, "to do" "to make"] - is the means by which you become the architect of your own destiny....actions set in motion.....