Some days are just a 'bottoms-up' kind of day!!

Sep 28, 2008

Ahhh, animals!

Finnigan has been enjoying camp so much. Since his first swim [not on purpose - he jumped out of the boat. That's whole other story!] he's been actually quite calm in his crate to and from home. He stays outside almost every night and sleeps during the day. He's brought us a critter or two, but he basically sticks close to the camp and explores his surroundings.





Gracie, of course, is our cutie patootie. Loves camp. Enough said!!





Now, here's the thing. Porcupines are cute and all, but I'm not sure I like them hanging around. This one has been sticking close by for the past several weeks. So far, Gracie hasn't really seen it [maybe smelled it] and I'd like to keep it that way. I'm not sure how curious she would get, but I don't want to take any chances. Let's hope it's moved on it's way....

3 comments:

pat said...

LOVE that porcupine shot!!! What a great opportunity. And the shot of Gracie checking out her reflection is wonderful--made me smile, as did Finnegan basking in the sun. Ah, to have the uncomplicated life that they do!

Anonymous said...

wow Debb, great shots of your animals, love that Gracie reflection! and the porcupine, and of course you don't want the dog to get it eeekkkkkkkkksssssssss.

Nice to see you updated, and I almost forgot, that duck pic is precious!

karen

Barry Hughes said...

Porcupines will just tear up a dog. It's a pretty bad deal when a dog gets into one. You can spend days pulling quills out with pliers! Great pictures!

My Visitors

My Own Karma

kar·ma (kär'me) -- [from the root kri, "to do" "to make"] - is the means by which you become the architect of your own destiny....actions set in motion.....