Some days are just a 'bottoms-up' kind of day!!

Dec 13, 2006

It's Raining again!

I can't get over this weather we're having! In the last 3 1/2 months, we've had LESS than 10 full sunny days! I KNOW!!! It is so drab and dreary and wet and misty and foggy and grey all the time! We're also having above seasonal temperatures, so the big snowfall we had a few weeks ago is down to slush. The grass is showing and the mud isn't frozen anymore! Poor Gracie, [our Lab] hasn't been for a decent walk in days. I know she wouldn't care if it's raining, but I hate walking the dog holding an umbrella. It's just not comfy.
I haven't had a chance to get out and take many photos lately either. I've been trying to capture some closeups of the birds at my feeder, but every time I bring the camera to the window, they take off!! The squirrels have been frolicking on the trees and fence, but they too seem to be camera shy.
Here's a few shots I managed to get the other day -- when the rain had stopped for a bit!







No comments:

My Visitors

My Own Karma

kar·ma (kär'me) -- [from the root kri, "to do" "to make"] - is the means by which you become the architect of your own destiny....actions set in motion.....