Some days are just a 'bottoms-up' kind of day!!

Feb 25, 2008

Folk Art

We finally got some tongue and groove Pine installed at camp. I was getting tired of looking at yellow and pink insulation for the past three years!!
Since we've had so many mouse problems in the past, I wanted to paint a faux mousey on one of the boards in hopes that the fake one is the only one we'll ever have! As well, I painted a bird/nest on the peak boards!!
Just thought I'd share how they turned out! I love them! Now I want to do another tole painting in the other room! Any suggestions??









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like holy freakin' wow Debb! You make me want to tole paint again :)

This is wicked, I just love the mouse, how creative is that. I say keep going it would make it sooo unique.

Super super job my friend

Karen

pat said...

Oh my gosh, Debb!! I LOVE that mouse; what a FUN idea! I had no idea you were an artist with a brush as well.

Penny said...

LOVE the mouse!! My thought would be to continue throughout the house with him (might add a friend or two also)... here and there... maybe doing something different at each spot. YOU are so talented!!!!

My Visitors

My Own Karma

kar·ma (kär'me) -- [from the root kri, "to do" "to make"] - is the means by which you become the architect of your own destiny....actions set in motion.....