Some days are just a 'bottoms-up' kind of day!!

Nov 15, 2006

Karma frames are ready!


I have been working for a few months now on designing some frames for use in Photoshop. It took me quite a while to figure out the HOW. Once I knew HOW to make the frames easy to use, the designing was FUN! You can find them on my website, from my Links.
Now I'm working on designing some everyday templates. I'd like to make some for Birthday, Thank You, Congrats, Graduation, Anniversary, Hello and more! I will even custom design templates for that special ocassion!
It's a good thing I don't have a "paying" job outside the home. I could spend hours and hours on my computer. I guess it's the artist in me. When I was a little girl, I was always doodling, painting, drawing, writing poems or making collages. Little has changed, except now I do most of it on my laptop or desktop PC.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your frames just rock, you are one talented young lady (wink wink), can't wait to see what you come up with on the templates!

My Visitors

My Own Karma

kar·ma (kär'me) -- [from the root kri, "to do" "to make"] - is the means by which you become the architect of your own destiny....actions set in motion.....