Some days are just a 'bottoms-up' kind of day!!

Apr 4, 2007

MY SITE HAS MOVED

It's been one year since I started My Own Karma Photography website. Originally, I was going to keep it only 6 months to see how it went. I got lots of hits and views, but very few gigs. Of the several photo restoration jobs I did get, they were through word-of-mouth, not through the website. The same for the photo shoots.
So, instead of spending money on maintaining the site [and updating] I have decided to go with a Blog.

I am still keeping THIS blog as my personal one, but for shoots and restoration you can visit me at mokphoto.

No comments:

My Visitors

My Own Karma

kar·ma (kär'me) -- [from the root kri, "to do" "to make"] - is the means by which you become the architect of your own destiny....actions set in motion.....