Some days are just a 'bottoms-up' kind of day!!

Jun 9, 2007

Graduation Day

We went to North Bay yesterday for Meg's Graduation from Nipissing University! At first, Meg didn't even want to attend the convocation, but I think now she's glad she did. I goofed up [as usual] and forgot to reset my ISO once going outside, but good thing I caught it before taking too many shots. Will I ever learn??
We met Jay's mom Karen and his sisters Kaitlyn and Mallorie. We all enjoyed a great lunch at Casey's afterwards. Then it was back home. We ended up driving through a wicked rain storm. High winds and crazy rain. Whew.
Here's a few of my favourite shots taken with my 50mm M 1.7 lens. I'm loving this lens! It was full sun, but I'm pretty pleased with the results. I didn't do much editing, but what I did was on my laptop, so I hope the colours look okay.

Meg and Jay



Me, Meg, Doug!!

3 comments:

bprincephoto said...

really cool shots. congrats to her!

Sue said...

Congratulations to her! Love the first picture - very fun :) Also = love your header!

Anonymous said...

Awe, how special girl, the pic of the parents with child is great, you look spiffy mama!

I'm going to Jordan's prom cockatiel thingie tomorrow, I can't believe that he is graduating and attending college!

Take care bud

Karen

My Visitors

My Own Karma

kar·ma (kär'me) -- [from the root kri, "to do" "to make"] - is the means by which you become the architect of your own destiny....actions set in motion.....