Some days are just a 'bottoms-up' kind of day!!

Jun 25, 2007

Neon Waves


We were at the cottage for a few days. I was practicing some Macro work with a set of extension tubes I borrowed from a friend. I do not like them so far.... too much of a learning curve. I'll try again this week and see what I think.

Anyhoo, the cottage was wonderful and peaceful and tranquil as ever. Hated to leave, but we had some chores to do in town. I snapped this shot of the waves on the lake and jazzed it up somewhat in PS. I like it!

4 comments:

Lorrie said...

very very cool shot!!

Erika said...

I like the pattern of the waves, and the colors too! Neat!

Mom2Drew said...

Ooo, very interesting shot here, really like that dark tone.

Anonymous said...

It think that is a very cool shot Debb, and the tube thing, what the heck are those??????

Glad you got to relax girl, wish I could have joined ya, The Karen wants you to move closer and bring the shack with ya k!

My Visitors

My Own Karma

kar·ma (kär'me) -- [from the root kri, "to do" "to make"] - is the means by which you become the architect of your own destiny....actions set in motion.....