Some days are just a 'bottoms-up' kind of day!!

Jan 1, 2007



HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Here it is, January 1st and we have only a dusting of snow on the ground and the temps are well above seasonal for the 3rd or 4th week in a row. We had a bit of icy frostiness the other day, but that was from the freezing rain. At this rate, we won't be getting to the camp for another couple of weeks. In the past, we've crossed the ice by mid January at the latest. I'm not complaining about having no snow, but I would like to see a bit more sunshine than we've been having.

Hope everyone has a prosperous, healthy and happy 2007!! CHEERS!

No comments:

My Visitors

My Own Karma

kar·ma (kär'me) -- [from the root kri, "to do" "to make"] - is the means by which you become the architect of your own destiny....actions set in motion.....