Some days are just a 'bottoms-up' kind of day!!

Jan 26, 2007

My Canine Daughter

Meet Gracie. Vegas Grace is her full name, but Gracie suited her much more than Vegas did. She was such a little scrapper when she was a pup. Perpetually happy, nippy and rambunctious! I went through a [short] stage where I couldn't stand her because she just. wouldn't. listen.



There's something about owning a dog that makes you a different person. Inside.
You love your children unconditionally, but the love for a dog is precious. Perhaps it's because they can't speak our language. Perhaps it's because they are totally dependent on us to survive. Could it be the look in their eyes when they seek acceptance or love? Their utter joy in pleasing us?






My heart grows heavy when I think about the day that Gracie won't be with us anymore. She's only three years old now, and I know she'll bring us joy for many more years, but the thought of losing her is almost unbearable.



Give your pet a hug today!





Do you have a pet that pulls on your heart strings? It's a feeling that just can't be explained if you're not a pet owner.



My Visitors

My Own Karma

kar·ma (kär'me) -- [from the root kri, "to do" "to make"] - is the means by which you become the architect of your own destiny....actions set in motion.....