Some days are just a 'bottoms-up' kind of day!!

Jan 5, 2007

I'm now a dSLR owner!!





I once said that I would never want/need a digital SLR camera! I was quite happy with my Fuji S5200 prosumer Point and Shoot digital. Doug kept telling me, "one day you'll want one...just you wait and see!" Well, he was right. After dozens of disappointing shots from low-lit bars, dance recitals and indoors, I decided that a dSLR would be the fix I was looking for!
For my birthday, on New Year's Day, Doug bought me a Pentax K110D. The model I want is the K100D, but Future Shop was out of it, so I have the 110 to play with until it comes in. The K100D is a 6.1mp camera with stabilization, and two lenses. Already, by just playing around with the K110 I have noticed a huge difference. I was able to take a bunch of photos in my living room, with NO flash and they're awesome! I'm so excited. Now, I anxiously await the K100D........

Here's a few of my first shots...





1 comment:

Patti said...

Congratulations. You will love it. Great shots here. how much fun is it playing with DOF and stuff. looking forward to seeing more of your pics

My Visitors

My Own Karma

kar·ma (kär'me) -- [from the root kri, "to do" "to make"] - is the means by which you become the architect of your own destiny....actions set in motion.....