Some days are just a 'bottoms-up' kind of day!!

Jan 12, 2007

Us

I don't often post pictures of myself, because there are so few that I like.

This one isn't too bad! Of course I COULD be smiling, but I'm probably barking orders at my daughter on how to use my camera while she's taking the shot! For once, I'd like a photo of me where I look like ME, to me!! Doug is usually more photogenic than I am, but the reflection in his glasses doesn't do this shot justice!



By the way, I know that people are looking at my blog - I can see the counter go up! I'd sure love to know who you are! Please don't be shy, leave me a comment, even if it's just to say HI or I WAS HERE!!

Have a GROOVY day!!

11 comments:

Andrea said...

Hi! This is the first time I have stopped by, so I just wanted to say that it is nice to meet you!

jordan.krogman said...

I was here! LOL Nice to meet you! I have a hard time getting to all the blogs every day, so I just do them randomly. :O)

Anonymous said...

Hi, I came across your blog while I was on the 2Peas site readiing about the Orton technique. That is so neat!

Lorrie said...

I know how you feel about being in front of the camera. I take TERRIBLE pics, but my dd and dh are very photogenic. I guess that's how I know I'm SUPPOSED to be behind a lens.
Oh, and btw - great pic!

Anonymous said...

You guys are cute! And I love your glasses!!!!

Patti said...

I think its a lovely photo (even with the glare on his specs). The conversion is really nice.

Jill said...

Pretty photo! (pea Jill_Ilene)

Tammy said...

Hi Deborah! This is my first time visiting from the 2peas photo challenge. I like your pic and I know what you mean about having a hard time finding a pic of yourself that you like. I'm the same way. Have a great day!

Itworksforbobbi said...

I know what you mean about the comments! Who has visited??? Anyway, this is a nice shot. I also enjoyed reading your 100 things list!

~~Debb~~ said...

So happy to find some comments here! Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope to have some new content soon. I'm still learning my new camera, but I'm getting there!!

Debb

Anonymous said...

Hi Deb, beautiful pictures! Nice to see your face. Funny story about needing another hand. Gracie is a gorgeous dog.

My Visitors

My Own Karma

kar·ma (kär'me) -- [from the root kri, "to do" "to make"] - is the means by which you become the architect of your own destiny....actions set in motion.....