Some days are just a 'bottoms-up' kind of day!!

Jan 23, 2007

Winter Walk














Winter was certainly in the air today. After the crazy mild weather we've had up until now, it really felt C-O-L-D today. It was above zero, but the wind was nasty, the sky was dark grey and it felt like winter. We supposedly in for a few frigidly cold days. At least the sun is supposed to shine, which will be a treat!

D and I went to the gym this morning. I walked the treadmill for almost a half hour while reading my novel. Did some of the weight machines. Then I scraped the whole driveway (before the little bit of snow on it froze solid tonight!) Then we took our hike this afternoon.

Man, I'm gonna sleep great tonight!!!

1 comment:

Sonia said...

lovely photos! We can only dream of snow here in TN.

My Visitors

My Own Karma

kar·ma (kär'me) -- [from the root kri, "to do" "to make"] - is the means by which you become the architect of your own destiny....actions set in motion.....