Some days are just a 'bottoms-up' kind of day!!

Mar 9, 2007

The Games we Play



I love GAMES. Board games, card games, action games, any games [except Checkers...hate Checkers!!] :) Some of my favs are Scrabble, Cribbage, Rummy-Q, Balderdash, Scattergories, Pit....ah, the list is endless!
Unfortunately, it takes a LOT to convince my family to play anything with me. :(
Here's a pic from last month when my girls had friends over to play Crokinole.
SURE - play with the friends but not with Mamma!

4 comments:

Mom2Drew said...

Have no idea what this game is, but it looks so interesting. How do you play? My inlaws are big gamers, I'll have to ask them if they are familiar with this game. thanks for sharing.

Krissynae said...

I agree this game does look very interesting. Great shot

Anonymous said...

Great game! here's some great crokinole videos too
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qg84vQpRCQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtQtJ06rQGM

Anonymous said...

Man I wish I was there playing :( waaaaaaaaaaa, I love board games, card games, bloody everything!

My Visitors

My Own Karma

kar·ma (kär'me) -- [from the root kri, "to do" "to make"] - is the means by which you become the architect of your own destiny....actions set in motion.....