Some days are just a 'bottoms-up' kind of day!!

Mar 2, 2007

Snow Day



We had wicked winds and blizzard conditions today. We are still well below the normal amount of snowfall this year, but I hated to see the storm. I am just so anxious for spring! I really can't complain though because it has been such a mild winter with very little snow! I usually love to shovel the driveway. I can remember some winters where I was out there shoveling practically every day. It gave me a bit of fresh air and some exercise too since it usually takes me about 20-40 minutes to do the whole driveway plus two walkways. Today though there was too much heavy snow, so D took out the snowblower!
It's stopped for now, but the forecast calls for another possible 10 cms. Ugh.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love looking at snow pictures but think part of the reason is that we rarely get any in our neck of the woods (East Tennessee near the Georgia line). We experience 'winter chills' but daffodils started coming up 2 weeks ago and are in full bloom today ... the promise of spring!

Debbi (debjg)

My Visitors

My Own Karma

kar·ma (kär'me) -- [from the root kri, "to do" "to make"] - is the means by which you become the architect of your own destiny....actions set in motion.....