Some days are just a 'bottoms-up' kind of day!!

Mar 2, 2007

My Collection



I love retro stuff. Perhaps it's because I'm still a hippy at heart, but I always seem to be drawn to retro decor and retro items! Since my house isn't really suited for retro decor, I have one room where I display my collection of old stuff. My office. I also want to decorate our cottage with retro stuff - especially RED things!



Some of the things are hand-me-downs from my family, like the bowling shoes. They were my dad's. I also have his personalized bowling ball.



This shirt was a favourite of mine when I was a young teenager! I LOVED that shirt and wore it all the time. I couldn't bear to part with it when I grew out of it. It's hanging on a hangar that was made for me when I was a baby.

This cooler and thermos will likely find a new home when the addition is finished at the cottage. I want to bring my 1930's Hoosier cabinet there and it will nicely display my retro stuff!

2 comments:

Lorrie said...

Love your stuff and the bottle picture is awesome!

Michelle said...

love those bottles! and i remember having a thermos like that! great shots and fun memories!

My Visitors

My Own Karma

kar·ma (kär'me) -- [from the root kri, "to do" "to make"] - is the means by which you become the architect of your own destiny....actions set in motion.....