Some days are just a 'bottoms-up' kind of day!!

May 3, 2007

CAMP



Some of you may have seen this picture before, but it's the best shot I have of our cottage, [camp , as we call it here in northern Ontario!] I LOVE camp. When we're not home, we're at camp. When we purchased it 4 years ago, we knew it was the best thing we ever did. It's our peace, our getaway, our solace, our paradise. DH works 12 hour shift work and has 4-5 days off at a time. If he doesn't have a gig, we're at camp! We just opened it up last weekend for the first time this spring. No signs of mice or other critters! YAY. There are lots of sticks and leaves all over the property that I have to clean up, but I love doing that. I might even plant some more flowers this year. I have a few perennials planted, but it's too early for them. They're not budding yet.
We hope to build an addition this year too. DH starts holidays in about two weeks and guess where we'll be???

3 comments:

Sue said...

that looks like one beatuiful place to be. I bt you will have an awesome vacation :) I really like the frame you put on this too!

Trisha said...

Cool shot!

Michelle said...

i'll be coming for a visit! looks like a great place to be!

My Visitors

My Own Karma

kar·ma (kär'me) -- [from the root kri, "to do" "to make"] - is the means by which you become the architect of your own destiny....actions set in motion.....