Some days are just a 'bottoms-up' kind of day!!

May 26, 2007

Gracie at REST!

I just haven't been feeling good enough to get out and shoot some new stuff. But, I didn't want to skip the POTD all together, so I dug out another few from my archives!

You've seen our Gracie at play, now here's a few of what she does BEST!!
Spoiled??? No way!

Well, maybe a little - especially at the cottage. Camp is the only place where Gracie is allowed up on the furniture! When all the beds are full with people, we put her dog bed up on the Lazy Boy and she sleeps there. Hey, it was COLD outside in the middle of February! We get blankets don't we??




8 comments:

Lori said...

Awww, she looks just like person, snuggled up on the bed!

Me said...

ROFLMAO!!!! I love it. What a spoiled puppers. My Gracie is such a dog. We've bought her a little bed, but she always prefers the hard tile. And LOL about the blanket. My dh is always saying, "Oh, look how she's all curled up. She must be cold." And then he puts a blanket on her. I'm like, "Huh? She's a DOG!!!" I had to show your blog to him because he could appreciate the thoughtfulness to your Gracie. He thinks I'm a big meanie. Maybe I am. LOL

Michelle said...

looks like a very contented puppy. great captures!

Jan said...

These are hysterical!! I love how she's all covered up, just like a person!!! Too funny. I also love how she's asleep on her back on the couch. You got some great captures!!

Actually, though, my favorite is her asleep on the deck with the tree leaves framing her. I love that one!!

Dar Kaso said...

Fun shots of Gracie! Your Finn is adorable too.

Anna said...

What a life! These are great!

Patti said...

these are fabulous. She looks so comfy and contented all tucked up there. I just had a look back at your precious things pics - I love the stories behind them

Anonymous said...

Awe Debb, these are awesome pics, I loved looking at each and every one :)

My Visitors

My Own Karma

kar·ma (kär'me) -- [from the root kri, "to do" "to make"] - is the means by which you become the architect of your own destiny....actions set in motion.....