Some days are just a 'bottoms-up' kind of day!!

Feb 9, 2007

My Song!

I don't know what made me think of this. Perhaps it was from listening to some oldies tunes that were playing in the restaurant today. I wondered what song was the number one song on the day I was born. [January 01, 1958]
So, I looked it up on THIS PopCulture site. Ahhh, April Love, by Pat Boone! Now if that doesn't say 'cool tune', I don't know what does! ha ha
I wanted to post a photo from my birthday too, but after looking back at the photos of January, and there wasn't one single pic of ME!!! [I guess because I'm usually the one 'behind' the camera!
___________________________________________________
What was YOUR song???

No comments:

My Visitors

My Own Karma

kar·ma (kär'me) -- [from the root kri, "to do" "to make"] - is the means by which you become the architect of your own destiny....actions set in motion.....