Some days are just a 'bottoms-up' kind of day!!

Feb 7, 2007

I've been Tagged!

This is the first time I've been tagged! I'm new at this so I'm not sure what the protocol is, but here goes!
I've been tagged to write 6 things that make me very happy. Lots of things make me happy (like chocolate, sunshine and new shoes), so I'm not sure how easy it will be to pick the top 6. For me, it's probably easier to write 6 WEIRD things about me... but that's for another time!

6 THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY


1. Singing. Not so much me singing, or hearing singing on the radio but specifically hearing singing in tv shows and movies! I would LOVE to LIVE in a Musical!!
2. My DOG. Gracie is a joy to me, every day.
3. My children's happiness. When my daughters are happy - I'm happy!
4. Shopping for ME. I love buying things for me. Not necessarily clothing and such, but things for my house or for the cottage!
5. Eating -- Good food that somebody else cooked.
6. Sharing good times with my family -- playing games, taking hikes, watching movies, etc.

1 comment:

Sarah Goblot said...

Hmmm....google ate my comment.

Not like a chain letter--take whatever approach you want. & I'd love to see your weird! :)

My Visitors

My Own Karma

kar·ma (kär'me) -- [from the root kri, "to do" "to make"] - is the means by which you become the architect of your own destiny....actions set in motion.....