Some days are just a 'bottoms-up' kind of day!!

Feb 1, 2007

My Favourite 10 Photos of 2006!

It was extremely hard to choose only 10 favourites. These are not all technically perfect, but are my favourites for a reason.



I like this one for it's simplicity.











This is a fav for it's photojournalistic style. You can feel how cold M is!


















This is just one of those unexpected successes!





















These, I just like!!




























This past summer I discovered how much I enjoy taking Macro shots. This one is one of the first ones I took.

















It was fun experimenting with light and shadows with this shot of my daughter, L.













My sister's dog, Mally.




























Boathouse on Lake Penage.













Solitude on Lake Laurentian.

2 comments:

Tracey Kendall said...

I love all of these pictures...especially the one with the boat houses and the leaves shanging. I am actually going to sudbury in august to do a wedding. Any where l should go for great shots?
Thank you for your kind words about our dog, and the wrm wishes!

Amanda said...

I love all of your favorites! They're all so different and unique.

My Visitors

My Own Karma

kar·ma (kär'me) -- [from the root kri, "to do" "to make"] - is the means by which you become the architect of your own destiny....actions set in motion.....