Some days are just a 'bottoms-up' kind of day!!

Feb 4, 2007

My Experiment

A friend and I have started a new photography club. So far there are three of us in the group!! We meet every two weeks and discuss cameras, technical stuff and upcoming challenges and projects. Our assignment for this week is Depth of Field. I haven't done too much experimenting, but I decided to try out the Macro setting on the loaned Tamron lens I have. It's a 70-300. I switched the Macro on and took a few shots. I'm not really sure what I'm doing when it comes to lenses - I really don't completetly understand them, but here's what I came up with.
I hand-held these, so I had the Shake Reduction switched on. ISO 800, ss 1/45.





I find them a bit dark, with little definition. What do you think?

1 comment:

Sarah Goblot said...

Cool shots Debb. :)

Hey, I'm tagging you. Check out my blog. :)

Tagged
Frederique tagged me for a list of 6 things that make me very happy. Here's my list & I'll tag...Meg, Bea, Renee, Debb, Julie, Tina.

My Visitors

My Own Karma

kar·ma (kär'me) -- [from the root kri, "to do" "to make"] - is the means by which you become the architect of your own destiny....actions set in motion.....