Some days are just a 'bottoms-up' kind of day!!

Feb 11, 2007

My Weirdness

6 Weird Things About Me:

1. I secretly hoard chocolate.
2. Since I was a wee kid, I've never liked the crust on white bread. BUT, I was taught that I had to eat it. So, I eat the crust all the way around my sandwich first, then eat the middle after!
3. I like to peek into people's medicine cabinets! Once, at a party I hosted, I posted a sign inside my medicine cabinet that said, "I just caught you peeking inside my medicine cabinet. If you are reading this, you have WON - come to see me for a prize." Nobody claimed the prize!!!
4. I don't think it's so weird, but my family does - how I am so obsessed with waste reduction and recycling. I will literally pick a fight and argue with anyone who balks me!
5. When I was younger, I ate dog biscuits.
6. I MUST stop the microwave when the seconds are either :07, :09 or :13 !!

I tag anyone reading this to post YOUR 6 weird things. Leave me a comment with a link to your list, or post it here!!

2 comments:

La reine du chateau: said...

dog biscuits... a bit strange but hey... I am not judging :)

Anonymous said...

I think every1 is a little weird in their own way, bet way more people than u and I have eaten dog biscuits LOL I wasn't even drunk, just did it to get the gross out reaction from my wife. Nice job you have done with your blog Debb.
Cheers Kegfridge Commander

My Visitors

My Own Karma

kar·ma (kär'me) -- [from the root kri, "to do" "to make"] - is the means by which you become the architect of your own destiny....actions set in motion.....