Some days are just a 'bottoms-up' kind of day!!

Jul 6, 2007

Dancing


My daughters are performing in the annual Northern Lights Festival Boreal this weekend. The earthdancers are putting on three brief performances, one each day. They had a rehearsal last night - in the pouring rain!
Tonight they performed at Main Stage to a pretty big crowd. Tomorrow they perform on the Amphitheatre stage accompanied by the Drum Circle. Sunday they will perform in the Arts Village.








Daughter, Meghan!


Daughter, Lauren!

5 comments:

Jen said...

I love that first shot! Very cool!

Dar Kaso said...

How fun! Hope they enjoy performing at the festival. Great captures.

Angelica said...

What fun shots...I can almost feel the energy of the dancers. Good luck with the rain tonight...hopefully it stays away!!

Tera Fraley said...

Very cool pics, great colors. Love all the action shots

Anonymous said...

How much fun are these photos, so much action and fun going on, great pictures Debb!

Karen

My Visitors

My Own Karma

kar·ma (kär'me) -- [from the root kri, "to do" "to make"] - is the means by which you become the architect of your own destiny....actions set in motion.....