Some days are just a 'bottoms-up' kind of day!!

Jul 18, 2007

Another Past Blast



How's that for a necklace??
I just can't get motivated for this jewelry theme. But I am having a hoot looking at my Oldies CD. There are so many photos that make me laugh.
This is DH and I in 1985. I made the cat's costume. My guy sure is a good sport -- those green pants!! I remember them being a favourite pair of mine. I made them in Grade 8 Home Economics!! I wish I still had them because I would totally wear them!!
Now what possessed us to dress up as Cat and Acid Rocker I'll never know! You'd think we could have found costumes that complimented each other??
Anyhoo - hope you had a giggle too!

7 comments:

Erika said...

Ahhh Debb, you make me wanna look through my old pics, but I don't think I'd come up with anything interesting!

Mom2Drew said...

You look like you stepped out of the musical, CATS (which is one of my favs by the way!) Too fun, looks like you have lots and loads of personality between the two of you. Thank you for sharing.

Michelle said...

definitely got a giggle! that is some jewelry. and here i thought your dh was supposed to be David Bowie! hehehe :)

Sara said...

These are a blast and a half to go back in time with you on.
LOL about the braids- STAR WARS WASN"T OUT YET- too funny, where did you get that idea, gotta wonder.
The costumes make me laugh. I was never big into wearing costumes untill recently. My DH would NEVER be such a good sport like this.
Love that you made pants. I can barely sew a button on!

Trisha said...

LoL that is a HOOT!

Dar Kaso said...

How fun, great costumes!

bprincephoto said...

I'm loving these too. So fun

My Visitors

My Own Karma

kar·ma (kär'me) -- [from the root kri, "to do" "to make"] - is the means by which you become the architect of your own destiny....actions set in motion.....