Some days are just a 'bottoms-up' kind of day!!

Jul 19, 2007

Silly Bling



Hey, I figured I'd close out the week with another photo from the vault. I'm just not into shooting jewelry, so how's this for some bling!
I was 19 in this photo. I remember dressing up, just for the fun of it. Excessive makeup and anything shiny I could find! I don't even remember who took the picture.

I'm off to the cottage for a few days. Looking forward to getting my new-to-me Macro lens. I really hemmed and hawed about buying a non-brand name lens, but this is how I see it. Instead of waiting for months to save up enough money for a Pentax 100mm or a Tamron 90mm, [they're about $550 CDN], for less than $150 including insurance and delivery, I will have a Phoenix 100mm to play with!! If I end up loving it - then great! If it doesn't meet my expectations, then no biggy!! It should be delivered on monday or tuesday. Can't wait to play!!

Ciao all, have a great weekend.

7 comments:

cherie said...

nice photo. enjoy your new lens!

Trisha said...

What a great picture! i love pictures like this!

Mom2Drew said...

What a diva you were! Just look at that expression:) Oh, and so stylish, those shoes are totally in now! I've enjoyed your vault pics:)

April Ziegler said...

Look at you! I hope you like the new lens, I just got a macro lens recently & even though I don't know anything about macro, it's still SO much fun to play with!

~JustJulie~ said...

I love looking at old photos. Very cool. Have fun at the cottage!

Joanne Fowler said...

Woohoo, look at you! Great capture!

Anonymous said...

Crack me up Debb, only you lol.

Great shot!

karen

My Visitors

My Own Karma

kar·ma (kär'me) -- [from the root kri, "to do" "to make"] - is the means by which you become the architect of your own destiny....actions set in motion.....